Amanita Phalloides
Home > Blog > Amanita Phalloides
June 10, 2020

Small but deadly! Not all mushrooms are safe to touch, this one in the picture is the Most Poisonous Mushroom called Amanita phalloides and commonly called the death cap mushroom. It grows throughout the entire temperate zone of Europe, Asia, and North Africa. Amanita phalloides contain toxic compounds called amatoxins that damage liver cells and that makes this mushroom deadly. Eating one death cap mushroom is enough to kill you even you are a healthy adult so, don’t even think of trying. Touching this with bare hands won’t poison you anyway.

Recent Blog

  • Amanita Phalloides
    Small but deadly! Not all mushrooms are safe to touch, […]
  • Red Worms
    YUCK! The first word we usually say when we saw these […]
  • Saguaro Cactus
    What we usually see these days are the cute little […]
  • Gingko Tree
    This is just one of the most Magnificent trees around […]
  • Watermeal
    Can you guess what are these small little greens on […]